Friday, February 17, 2017

Remember the times when blogging meant you you tell the whole world (or rather your friends who religiously visit your blog on a daily basis) what you did for the whole day?! Or what you did for the past few days. The stupid funny shits that happened between you and your friends, plus random pixelated photos/mirror selfies.

Annoying but fun-to-do "tag your friends" quizzes.
Chatbox by your blog.
Talking to your friends on your post like it's your chatbox.
Leaving secret messages (on a public platform LOL).
Posting one whole song's lyrics as a blog post and writing a personal emo/happy message at the end.

Oh my god, those were the days. Now blogging has died off. Wonder what will happen if people started blogging like that again.

What IF I started blogging like that again??

1 comment:

BLAZER PROPHET said...

I agree that blogging has died off. Too many choice's in social media as well as other forms of blogging. I also think that blogging is a chore and while fun at first, after several years it's just not what it was at the beginning.

That said, I like it. I am a blog surfer and read many blogs. Some are deeply emotional and in others you get to see people grow up or mature over the years. Many are better reading than novels.

I wish you well. BP in Oregon.